Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested. Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
+ Data Analyst
Seeking Data Analyst skilled in Tableau and SQL for an international client.
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
- Developing and maintaining dashboards for distribution to customers
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to ascertain specific output requirements, such as types of breakouts, degree of data summarization, and format for management reports.
- Developing data model describing data elements and how they are used
- Providing data analytics supporting business recommendations
- 6 years' professional experience as a data analyst
- Experience working with large dataset, analytics tools
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills; detailed oriented
- Very strong SQL skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience building dashboard using Tableau and/or Spotfire
- Experience working with real world data, clinical operation data
- Ability to provide data analysis in concise formats
- Ability to present complex data in concise, executive level format
- Able to identify data anomalies, make recommendations and support course correct
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, macros, R, Python, SAS etc.)
- Experience working on AWS environment
- Prior Pharmaceutical experience is big plus
- Lawrenceville, NJ
+ Senior IT Project Manager - Infrastructure Implementations
Seeking skilled IT Project Manager with at least 7 years of experience for a global client!
Program scope involves migration of HPW Data Center Infrastructure to a new location as part of Client's Site shutdown efforts. Project Manager will be involved in managing efforts related to the Data Center Workstream and working with the client and technical service providers to define design and implementation plans and help execute this against a very aggressive schedule. Specific areas of focus include migration of data center assets and planning/buildout of new Data Center in LVL.
- Work with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
- Create and manage project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Create and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
- Manage and supervise project team resources.
- Develop critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manage project issues and risks through standard issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with required controls.
- Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
- 7+ years in Infrastructure implementations or Data Center Relocation efforts
- Experience working with external Service Providers providing hosting services would be a strong plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to efficiently manage aggressive timelines with competing priorities and challenging stakeholders.
- Lawrenceville, NJ
+ Sr Business Analyst
Seeking an IT Business Analyst for a global client
Our client is developing a next generation in vitro biology software platform to replace custom applications that have been in use for over ten years. As the scale and complexity of in vitro biology experiments grows, existing tools that were built around small-molecule, single-entity, single-measurement assays are no longer sufficient.
Our client seeks to implement the new platform leveraging the Dotmatics suite of systems. The effort will enable new assay paradigms, such as large panels of assays that may include multiple tested entities per well, multiple modalities (e.g. small molecule and biologics), facile method development, seamless support for high-content analysis (enabled side by side comparison of images and results), complex signal detection and analysis, tracking sample lineage, context, and histories, and robust data reduction and analysis capabilities.
The system will also enable integration with multiple enterprise data sources (e.g. plate maps, assay metadata), and be exhibit an extensible configuration framework for adapting to new scientific demands.
- Work with Informatics team and scientific groups to plan Business Analysis activities and refine project plan
- Coordinate stakeholder assessments and management of stakeholders/sponsors
- Collaborate with Informatics teams, subject matter experts, and stakeholder scientific groups to understand, gather, and validate detailed business requirements
- Generate cohesive documentation of:
- Business processes / process maps (As Is – To Be)
- Requirements documents (business requirements & solution requirements; functional and nonfunctional); including integration components
- User Stories / Use cases
- GUI proposals and mockups / UI & usability designs
- Data Dictionaries and Data Flow Diagrams
- In Vitro Assay Profiles (detailed accounting of each assay in scope)
- Functional and Technical specifications
- Test plans & scripts
- Identify instances where existing processes may be streamlined or improved
- Manage and maintain all requirements materials and traceability matrices
- Understanding the Dotmatics platform & micro-systems impacted by the change
- Work with lead to clearly define any upstream/downstream interdependencies
- Articulate and communicate requirements to development teams
- Contribute to the Design Specification, IQ-OQ materials, and Support Planning/Change Control
- Assist with communication to business & stakeholder management activities
- Coordinate with PM to help identify resources required to operationalize the system
- Provide input for all QA & training activities
- Assist informatics team and project sponsor in executing a communication and change management strategy in support of project execution and rollout
- Position Requirements:
- Travel between NJ sites
- Infrequent travel to CT site; potential overnight
- Possible overnight travel to MA and CA sites
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 3 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
- West Chester, PA
+ Staff Accountant
Seeking a professional and friendly candidate to provide accounting support for our client!
- Daily Data Entry
- Provide accounting and financial reporting support
- Prepare and post general ledger journal entries
- Assist team with the month-end close process, including balance sheet reconciliations
- Process payroll
- Process and reconcile accounts payable and research discrepancies
- Assist with year-end financial auditing process
- Special projects as assigned by management
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or 5+ years of related work
- 4 to 6 Years of public accounting experience
- Must have experience with QuickBooks, MS Excel, and SAP experience is a plus
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, and payroll processing
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Wilmington, DE
+ Financial Analyst
Seeking a skilled Financial Analyst with a strong background in the banking industry for a global client.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Evaluate current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Explore investment opportunities
- Establish and evaluate profit plans
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Provide financial models and forecasting
- Education- BS in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of experience in financial analysis
- Experience in the Banking/Investing Industry or similar, regulated industry required
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Maintain a proactive attitude and behavior
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
- Professional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Time and resource management skills
- Integrity, personal drive and enthusiasm which motivates people and inspires the highest
- Wilmington, DE
+ Digital Marketing Specialist
Seeking a skilled Marketing Specialist with a strong background in Digital Tactics for an international client.
- Support the Digital Hub in the planning and implementation of digital projects, specifically in identification of brand projects to leverage to develop and pull through the development of standards, guidelines and /or templates
- Manage and monitor critical steps in the Legal/Medical/Regulatory (LMR) review process and Multi-channel Capabilities Standards Committee (MCCSC) process to ensure a smooth and successful review of proposed guidelines/standards/templates
- Support and champion submission of digital material through the LMR review process.
- Assist in the development of the subsequent MCCSC educational communications and training to Digital Hub and other USP stakeholders.
- Manage of consultant/leased workers as needed to complete deliverables
- Work with internal teams and outside agencies/vendors to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and communicate needs to management
- Identify, assemble, and coordinate project support teams (both internal and external)
- Develop and maintain full scale project plans and timelines
- Draft creative briefs and other necessary requirements documents to support the development of digital programs.
- Manage project budgets within internal tracking systems
- Provide direction and support to project teams and implement changes when needed in order to achieve project objectives
- Liaise and ensure communication between project support teams
- Monitor project statuses and budgets and provide daily reporting on progress, problems, and solutions
- Flex coverage across Digital Hub on as-needed basis
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Pharmaceutical industry experience highly preferred
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Plainsboro, NJ
+ Direct Mail Marketing Manager
Conducerent is currently working on an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Direct Mail Marketing Manager for one of our dynamic, growing clients based in Houston, TX (The Woodlands area). Our client is one of the top consumer goods retailer with over $1 billion in revenue and 4,500 employees. Founded over 125 years ago, they have 110+ stores across the southern US and are expanding into new markets. A competitive salary including comprehensive benefits package is included.
The Direct Mail Marketing Manager leads the management of company’s direct mail marketing programs involving approximately 7 million pieces per month across the retail footprint. This person will lead a team of people cross-functionally and direct all creative, processing, and analytics for the direct mail function.
- Works with internal direct mail team on a daily basis on building out mail campaigns for the Company
- Leads the relationships with the external credit bureaus on targeted direct mail campaigns monthly
- Sets the project plan and timeline for monthly direct mail processing to ensure on-time in-home deliveries
- Analyzes both customer purchase data and sales data to make recommendations of mail quantities by mail list and by market
- Regularly reports direct mail response rates & contribution margin by mail list and recommends optimizations to the direct mail program
- Sets direction for testing strategy on a monthly basis in testing creative or data strategy for direct mail program
- Works with internal data processing team to deliver monthly program and audit counts to ensure accuracy
- Leads the relationship with the external print agency to ensure all direct mail is printed to hit in-home dates.
- Analyzes impact of various mailers and media channels on sales and default rate and recommends areas for efficiency
- Works with the data team to construct customer profiles to determine the optimal frequency of mailing for various lists
- Works with the credit bureaus and Credit department to determine additional variables to use to target mail lists to a better-quality credit customer
- Manages direct mail channel with consideration and context of overall Omni channel strategies
- Provides quality checks on monthly mail quantities to ensure they are in line with sales and budget goals
- Provides quality checks on the on-time delivery of mail pieces and regularly reports updates to the team
- Develops dashboards and scorecards for media contribution to credit applications and sales
- Bachelor’s degree (Advanced Degree Preferred)
- 5 year’s minimum prior experience in managing a direct mail program, with specific experience in credit bureau direct mail
- Financial Services Experience, strongly preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with internal team, agencies, and credit bureaus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively in a fast-paced environment, while being able to communicate timing expectations to the organization
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Works effectively as a member of a team and independently
- Houston, TX (The Woodlands)
+ Database Marketing Manager
Conducerent is currently working on an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Database Marketing Manager for one of our dynamic, growing clients based in Houston, TX (The Woodlands area). Our client is one of the top consumer goods retailer with over $1 billion in revenue and 4,500 employees. Founded over 125 years ago, they have 110+ stores across the southern US and are expanding into new markets. A competitive salary including comprehensive benefits package is included.
The Database Marketing Manager oversees the data selection and processing of direct mail marketing programs from inception to delivery, while focusing on analytics and optimization of these programs. The Database Marketing Manager will lead the planning, execution and analysis of customer acquisition programs and existing customer solicitations by using in-house and 3rd party tools and data sources to increase customer acquisitions, increase response rates, and minimize costs. As a key player within the Data and Analytics team, the Manager is responsible for analyzing and evaluating the performance of marketing programs, while providing new and innovative ways to compile and present data. This position would also be involved in developing and executing future mailing plans.
- Manage in-house lists and list acquisition, oversee list quality, and ensure proper list usage across all divisions of the Company.
- Support the development of a list segmentation strategy across different channels in the business.
- Utilize database marketing skills to analyze program results to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing and reporting of Direct Marketing campaigns and projects. Create and maintain campaign-level reports, customer reports, dashboards, and financial reporting.
- Assist the Merchandising and Marketing groups in the development of an optimal merchandise mix by analyzing and evaluating current and potential product offerings.
- Partner with operations and other internal clients to insure accurate and actionable tracking mechanisms are in place for campaign tracking and testing efforts.
- Maintain and update list performance files and provide ad hoc list analysis.
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams to identify and implement new tracking and reporting mechanisms and act as a representative to these internal clients who rely on marketing analytics to advance ther siness needs.* Continually develop, measure and help optimize campaign and portfolio testing programs using a "Champion - Challenger" analytical paradig
- Maintain and update list performance files and provide ad hoc list analysis.
- Manage a team of data analysts supporting the database marketing effort.
- Analyze and understand cross media impacts on Direct Mail and effects of ‘noise’ on testing strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, including marketing, business, finance, computer science, or statistics.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role managing direct marketing campaigns and generating business intelligence reports, ideally in a financial services environment.
- Financial Services Experience, strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical capability and a strong familiarity with direct marketing metrics.
- The abilit tcommunicate effectively at all levels, from executive management to* ndividual contributor.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies (SQL Server, SSMS, SSIS, and PowerPivot)
- Proficiency in MS Access and Excel.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and self-directed.
- Experience in analyzing email marketing campaigns and other online marketing initiatives is a plus.
- Houston, TX (The Woodlands)
+ Media Director
Conducerent is currently working on an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Media Director for one of our dynamic, growing clients based in Houston, TX (The Woodlands area). Our client is one of the top consumer goods retailer with over $1 billion in revenue and 4,500 employees. Founded over 125 years ago, they have 110+ stores across the southern US and are expanding into new markets. A competitive salary including comprehensive benefits package is included.
The Media Director leads the detailed media buys and strategy for approx. $90 million in advertising spend across almost 50 unique markets. This person works directly with the media buying agency to set media strategy by market based on ROI and business objectives, and then executes those media buys flawlessly.
- Sets media strategy across almost 50 individual markets, utilizing ROI by media channel by market and sales objectives to set plans.
- Works with external agencies to set trafficking strategy and execute that trafficking across all media including TV, radio, billboard, and print.
- Works with the print agency to refine print buys by market based on sales and ROI; executes insertion orders for all weekly inserts.
- Regularly develops media tests in select markets to increase traffic/sales or reduce costs from the budget.
- Negotiates pricing across media channels to reduce marketing costs.
- Leads the Public Relations and community outreach program for the Company.
- Manages all communication for new store openings and identifies unique opportunities for grand opening activation at the local level.
- Maintains regular contact with internal teams (i.e., merchandising, retail, etc.) and external agencies to ensure marketing strategy aligns with business objectives.
- Maintains current knowledge of marketing and industry best practices.
- Understands ongoing sales and channel strategies across the group and develops and executes synergistic media planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other related field
- 5-7 years related experience
- Extensive knowledge of media planning and buying at the local level
- Highly analytical
- Able to multitask and manage timelines in a deadline driven environment
- Strategic leader that challenges the status quo
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, including Excel.
- Houston, TX (The Woodlands)
Credit Risk Management Jobs
+ Director of Portfolio Management
Conducerent is currently working on an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Director of Portfolio Management for one of our dynamic, growing fintech clients based in Las Vegas that serves the consumer sub-prime market with alternative credit options designed to build a bridge for the underbanked.
We are looking for an energetic, hands-on, roll up your sleeves candidate to serve as the Director of Portfolio Management. This position provides financial information to executives and other key personnel to assist in making strategic decisions in relation to the overall profitability of the portfolio. This role is critical in understanding how to successfully manage the portfolio from a pricing and product offer assignment perspective by completing analysis to understand the important drivers in determining overall loan performance. This high-profile position is responsible for assignments that require considerable judgment and initiative in determining what is financial success and making decisions and providing recommendations to company executives and business managers. Perform other assignments as required.
- Determine current and future asset financial performance by different tranches and make recommendations for improving the product offer to maximize the portfolio’s overall profitability.
- Develop financial models to forecast business returns by using a variety of methodologies to perform complex and sophisticated financial analysis functions; including but not limited to ROA (Return on Assets) analysis, lifetime value analysis, portfolio variance analysis, and /or corporate performance analyses.
- Create innovative financial models and methodologies as they relate to current and new business units.
- Conduct research, perform analysis and prepare reports as required related to financial analysis (i.e. financial forecast, profit-and-loss and expenses).
- Develop complex financial specifications for new products as well as financial enhancements to existing products.
- Provide financial-related strategic advice and financial analysis for investment decisions, enhancements to existing products and the development of new products.
- Serve as a leading member of project teams to coordinate and manage all statistical project activities related to financial development projects.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of financial analysis procedures.
- Prepare communication, reports, and presentation in proper format to educate non-financial participants on financial data.
- This job will have supervisory responsibilities – management of up to two portfolio analysts.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or related area required; Advanced degree preferred (Masters, PhD).
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a consumer finance organization.
- Minimum 5 years financial modeling experience related to portfolio management in a consumer finance organization.
- Technical experience related to data extraction (i.e. SQL, SAS) preferred.
- Subprime consumer finance experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, team and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision with highly-developed problem solving skills in a fast-paced work environment.
- Effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Las Vegas, Nevada
+ Vendor Relations Manager
Conducerent is currently working on an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Vendor Relations Manager for one of our dynamic, growing fintech clients based in Las Vegas that serves the consumer sub-prime market with alternative credit options designed to build a bridge for the underbanked.
The Vendor Relations Manager has responsibility for management of marketing, credit and fraud information service providers including vetting, performance and procurement. This position manages the relationship with third party provider(s) of critical functions, including but not limited to credit bureaus, marketing data processors, identity verification providers and fraud prevention companies. This individual will be the main point of contact for each vendor and manage key aspects of the vendor lifecycle to help minimize risk to the company and improve overall performance of company. The objectives of this role are achieved by expanding corporate knowledge of vendor services and market alternatives and by documenting and implementing effective vendor oversight processes, operationalizing effective vendor governance structures, maintaining a holistic view of the provider(s) and effective communication for decision-making. Perform other assignments as required.
- Serves as knowledge base on vendors’ product/service portfolio for company
- Manages prescreen process for traditional and alternative credit bureaus.
- Facilitates strategic alignment between company and service providers.
- Produces reporting and provides periodic updates on the overall status of the relationship and performance against agreed service levels to management and other stakeholders.
- Leads contract and fee schedule negotiations for new services, new products, renewals etc.; and coordinates support from Legal and Procurement.
- Acts as a first point of escalation r operational issues related to vendor services.
- Manages new and existing vendor information.
- Identify and monitor vendor concerns, recommend solutions, and follow up during the process, as well as communicates resolution to ensure problems have been resolved.
- Manages contract compliance.
- Participates in, and can lead, regular service review meetings with senior level service provider representatives.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a consumer finance organization
- Minimum 3 years of vendor management experience
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus and prescreen processes
- Working knowledge of service providers utilized in the processing of online credit applications.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze large scope problems and develop and implement solutions
- Subprime consumer finance experience preferred
- Las Vegas, Nevada